Math Assignment for Tutor….docxPlease review for instructions. Each problem has been placed
on its own sheet for work detail (if you are handwriting). Feel free to
revise if you are comfortable with typing. Budget Range is the Maximum…Thank you.
Unformatted Attachment Preview
Dear Tutor please use
this form if you
handwriting to solve.
I have placed 13 questions on each page to keep
the solutions on one page. I hope this is enough
room to solve and show check.
1) Simplify the following expression:
2) Evaluate the following expression if ? =
and ? = – 4 :
3) Simplify the following expression:
-4(2x 3) + 5(7x 6)
4) Solve the equation. Show all work and show the complete check of your answer:
3x + 14 = 47
5) Solve the equation. Show all work and show the complete check of your answer:
-6x + 8 = -40
6) Solve the equation. Show all work and show the complete check of your answer:
20 + 6(y 3) = 2(5 y)
7) Solve the equation. Show all work and show the complete check of your answer:
-1.6 + 0.4w = 0.5(w + 2)
8) Solve the equation. Show all work and show the complete check of your answer. Start by
multiplying both sides of the equation by the least common denominator to clear all fractions:
9) Translate the question below into an equation. Then solve the equation, showing all work.
6.8% of 2400 is what number?
10) Translate the question below into an equation. Then solve the equation, showing all work.
What percent of 450 is 72?
11) In a sample of 350 new iPhones, 6 were found to be defective. At this rate, how many
defective iPhones would be expected in a sample of 1400 new iPhones? Use a proportion to set
up and solve this problem.
12) Mark borrows $16,000 to buy a new car. If the simple interest rate on the car loan is 9.25%
and he pays off the loan in 6 years, how much interest does he pay?
13) Alexis paid $22,350 as a down payment for her new home. If the down payment was 15%
of the total price of the house, what was the total price of the house? Start by defining the
unknown in terms of a variable; then write an equation based on the information given and show
all work as you solve the equation.
Purchase answer to see full
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more